Thursday, July 3, 2014

Water kefir workshop


Lots of success in my previous workshops. So, I added another due to the many requests. Thank you all for sharing this workshop with others and spreading the good word. If you are interested in taking the workshop, please go here to the event page. <-----CLICK THERE!

This workshop will cover how to create the original "soda" at home, how to store extra grains, troubleshooting issues & the lowdown on what water kefir is. After the class there will be a tasting of the brews I have going. I have ginger, mint, peach, blueberry, lemon and plain. And you'll go home with a jar of brewing kefir, as well as a kit to make it at home. Score!!!

Brewing as I type...

If you are not familiar with water kefir, it is a probiotic and enzyme filled beverage that is similar to soda but without all the questionable ingredients and sugar. Make it in minutes right in your home. Attendees of the workshop will go home with a kit. I saw a similar kit for kombucha for $49 at a local store. My workshop and kit is only $20! Get in before the prices go up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment