Monday, July 28, 2014

NEW PRODUCT: All natural and organic deodorant

I'm so excited to announce the next product of my line. I've been using this deodorant for YEARS! When I got pregnant with my first child, I knew I had to kick the chemical habit. Everything that goes on to our skin gets absorbed into our bloodstream. So, not only do we have to worry about what we eat and breathe, but what we touch, as well. Once I tried this on myself, I got hooked. I found it worked better than my old toxic-laden conventional deodorant, and I didn't have to worry about the questionable ingredients.

The aluminum in conventional deodorant has long been linked to several health risks, including alzheimer's. As always, I'm not here to knock anyone down or to judge what other companies decide to use as their ingredients. You can decide for yourself with a quick google search. But I am here to tell you that you have a choice!

And I choose natural, baby. Oh yeah. You with me? If so, I now have my creation for sale. You can choose from any of these yummy scents:
Unscented - no essential oils added, just sweet smell of coconut oil & shea
Love - sandalwood, bergamot, & jasmine
Chillax - lavender, patchouli, marjoram, orange, geranium & chamomile
Peppermint Patty - sweet peppermint
Purify - Citrus, grapefruit & eucalyptus
Peaceful Patchouli - sweet patchouli
Citrus Blast - orange, lemon, lime & pink grapefruit
Harmonize - cedarwood, clary sage, chamomile, geranium, lavender & rosemary
Meditate - ylang ylang, patchouli, frankincense, citrus & clary sage

Here it is! Now available at my etsy site. Click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment