Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NovaNalu in a nutshell ... where do I begin?

It's been15 years, thousands of hours, a little sickness, lots of heartache and a desire to see the ways of society change, that brought me to create NovaNalu. I believe in a peaceful planet. I believe in good health. I believe in uncovering the truth. I believe in art. I believe in healing from within. I believe we have all we ever need inside of us. I believe in a different way. I believe in the "new wave". I see it coming. I'm living it. It's easier than you think. And I am sharing my journey and knowledge with you.
Presenting, NovaNalu: A lifestyle, a place, a thing, an idea, a resource (of knowledge/tips/products/art/classes/support) to help ... you know ... just to help. Life is tough sometimes. Let's get over that fact and move on to the happy parts. I have a "one love" philosophy ... a "village" approach, if you will. I believe it takes a village to thrive. Some have gotten lost in our careers, possessions, or thoughts. We can get so busy that we forget to take care of ourselves on the most basic levels. Occasionally we lose the concept of living simply and simply living. Well, I'm going to dig into the simple life ... the stuff that builds who we are ... the stuff that feeds our bodies and souls ... the stuff that keeps us thrivin! NovaNalu is a blog, social media, classes, artwork and a product line. The blog will contain lots of the little things I do to help live this big crunchy life on a tiny little budget, the ways I manage the daily stressors, the truth behind closed corporate doors. My product line is sustainable and can be made right from your kitchen cupboards. And my support is always here to help you on your journey. From my tribe to yours. Namaste!

1 comment: